>Journaux du site au 22/08/2022 à 10:26Forum 2.6.9
S'enregistrer pour posterRechercherPréférences

Pas de Post-it

Forum standardGalerie Forum
Sujet : Help with Distorsiometre LEA EHD55 Made in France Nouveau De Stoi  Le 12-01-2017 à 10:38 sta

Hello from Bulgaria, and sorry for English language.
    I have the Distorsiometre LEA EHD55 it s made in France.

I need his scheme or operating manual. I think does not work correctly and may have been broken.
    It is also possible I do not measure correctly !? Some work is it with this device? Could you describe step by step, what is the procedure for measuring the distortion?

http://s29.postimg.org/u4…

Sujet : Help with Distorsiometre LEA EHD55 Made in France Nouveau De Adams  Le 12-01-2017 à 16:34 sta

Hi
    No EHD 55 here , but the EHD 50 perhaps can help .
    Bottom of the page :
    Archives /Schémas Mesure / LEA

Sujet : Help with Distorsiometre LEA EHD55 Made in France Nouveau De BRUNCLA  Le 12-01-2017 à 16:54 sta

Hello,
    as Adams says we only know EHD 35, EHD 36 and EHD 50 distortion meters

LEA had the reputation to use low quality electrolytic capacitors and it is often necessary to change them

the manuals we have are in french, so if you are able to understand we can upload what we have on this site

Sujet : Help with Distorsiometre LEA EHD55 Made in France Nouveau De BRUNCLA  Le 12-01-2017 à 17:07 sta

Sorry
    i found a picture of the LEA EHD 55 described as ''automatic distorsiometer''

Fichier
.PNG

Sujet : Help with Distorsiometre LEA EHD55 Made in France Nouveau De BRUNCLA  Le 12-01-2017 à 18:45 sta

the manual in french and english for EHD36 is in the archives of the forum so you could download it and try to use the EJD55
    to be able to have access to archives , you have first to register ,which is very easy and free

Sujet : Help with Distorsiometre LEA EHD55 Made in France Nouveau De Stoi  Le 13-01-2017 à 08:20 sta

Thank you very much for your answers !

Yes, I confirm that electrolytic capacitors were of poor quality. I have measured every one of them one by one. 70% of them were discovered defective. After I replaced them with newq the db and V meters started working correctly, but distorsion measurement still think it does not work. I do a successful first step in the calibration scale 100% distorsion. But then a second step, the transition to these measurements do not understand how it works. By changing the switch ''memory - measuring'' nothing happens. So I think there is some damage or need internal calibration. So I need the original manual.
    Even if find into French is not a problem! Will be a great help

Sujet : Help with Distorsiometre LEA EHD55 Made in France Nouveau De Stoi  Le 13-01-2017 à 08:28 sta

P.S
    I found the scheme of other models that have in your site, but they are very different from EHD55A. This model has only automatic operation and this makes it very different from other models.

Sujet : Help with Distorsiometre LEA EHD55 Made in France Nouveau De Adams  Le 13-01-2017 à 09:48 sta

Hi

The heart of that kind of distorsion meter is a ''double T '' RC filter .
    For example the EHD 50 have manual and automatic mode .(Only final adjutement is automatic . )
    In the automatic mode , the ''double T filter '' is accorded by FET transistors used as variable résistors ( 2N3819 )
    http://www.vishay.com/doc…

Sometimes old FET transistors can have a leaky gate .

Sujet : Help with Distorsiometre LEA EHD55 Made in France Nouveau De Stoi  Le 16-01-2017 à 15:34 sta

I spent a few days in the measurement of all transistors. All areOK ! Still after calibration range of 100% nothing happens. Maybe some TTL element is not working, but without the scheme I can not fix it. :(

Sujet : Help with Distorsiometre LEA EHD55 Made in France Nouveau De Adams  Le 16-01-2017 à 16:49 sta

Sujet : Help with Distorsiometre LEA EHD55 Made in France Nouveau De Stoi  Le 20-01-2017 à 08:05 sta

Thank you very much for this information. Four days ago I made registration in the forum, but still not have received email approval. Does this forum still is supported and working? Perhaps nobody supports him?!

Sujet : Help with Distorsiometre LEA EHD55 Made in France Nouveau De Adams  Le 20-01-2017 à 15:17 sta

Hi
    I dont know anything about that forum , i sent you a MP for another way to contact René .

Retour aux sujets 

Rubriques du site

Gamme 1

- Galerie TSF - Mesure ancienne - Littérature - Trucs et astuces - Marquage composants - Tubes Brochages - Achat Vente - Forum - Liens utilesCe site vous
a aidé ?

Gamme 2

- Je cherche - Offre - Tendances - Palais des Glaces - Upload -

Gamme 3

- Archives - Schémathèque - Glossaire technique - Glossaire patoisant - Journaux - Remerciements -