Journaux du site au 22/08/2022 à 10:26Forum 2.7.1
S'enregistrer pour posterRechercherPréférences

Pas de Post-it

Forum CMSGalerie Forum
Sujet : Good morning Fraaaaaaance ! Nouveau De ON5MJ  Le 15-08-2005 à 09:02 sta

Hi over there,

This is Radio Wallonia greeting you ! Jacques at the microphone.

I hope everybody is off to-day and will come to this marvellous chanel. Maybe while I'm starting this broadcast most of you are still in bed, sleeping like babies. Great ! Enjoy a lot your blankets and pillows. And have a very very nice day when you'll awake for good.

Weather forecast is not that bad right now abeam our antenna. We expect no rain today and pray for it, if it will help for remaining dry. Don't hesitate to visit your local flea markets, lots of cheap BCL receivers, instruments, valves, schematics, rare books and spare parts are waiting to you. Even, I am sure there is a new cute personal computer for Patrick Ridder, no blue screen and fully installed.

And now we switch to music, starting with is a song from Charles Trenet: "Douce France, au pays de mon enfance...". It will never come back.

Bye.

Sujet : Good morning Fraaaaaaance ! Nouveau De Albert  Le 15-08-2005 à 09:13 sta

hi ..................

Sujet : Good morning Fraaaaaaance ! Nouveau De Jacques  Le 15-08-2005 à 09:41 sta

Un fusible ? peut-être :-D

Sujet : Good morning Fraaaaaaance ! Nouveau De ON5MJ  Le 15-08-2005 à 09:43 sta

Could be a fuse, my dear....:-p

Sujet : Good morning Fraaaaaaance ! Nouveau De Jean Luc Fournier  Le 15-08-2005 à 09:56 sta

Hi, Sergeant Jack Craunauher !

I think it is better to let the carpet quiet under your feets, and to not put your head directly under the sun which is still very strong at this time of the year, even in Belgium ....

It is very funny : last thuesday, I had a VCR-party, and watched too to this mervelous movie ...

Have a good day, and take care of you, Craunauher

Sujet : Good morning Fraaaaaaance ! Nouveau De jean-luc beulaygue  Le 15-08-2005 à 10:26 sta

hi

can you to speak french like everybody ?

Sujet : Good morning Fraaaaaaance ! Nouveau De ON5MJ  Le 15-08-2005 à 10:47 sta

Mon tré tchair Djan-Louc Bioulègwe, je promettre vous parler sur le Franssais lé plousse possibel.

Jim.

Sujet : Good morning Fraaaaaaance ! Nouveau De Jacques  Le 15-08-2005 à 11:13 sta

:-D:-D:-D

Sujet : Good morning Fraaaaaaance ! Nouveau De Jean Luc Fournier  Le 15-08-2005 à 19:54 sta

des enfants ...

:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D

JLF

Sujet : Good morning Fraaaaaaance ! Nouveau De André-Yves  Le 15-08-2005 à 20:16 sta

Very very good !

:-D:-D:-D:-D

André-Yves

Sujet : Good morning Fraaaaaaance ! Nouveau De jean-luc beulaygue  Le 15-08-2005 à 23:46 sta

bonchour

je tré con tant raie ponce

Sujet : Good morning Fraaaaaaance ! Nouveau De chevalier  Le 16-08-2005 à 12:18 sta

... [ no blue screen and fully installed ]

Si c'est bien ça ( image ci contre) je vois encore qu'on fait allusion à moi et ma vieille théière ?

patrick

Sujet : Good morning Fraaaaaaance ! Nouveau De Chambrion Pierre  Le 16-08-2005 à 12:30 sta

Se serait pas un vieux window ça ??!!

Pierre:-)

Sujet : Good morning Fraaaaaaance ! Nouveau De ON5MJ  Le 16-08-2005 à 13:07 sta

<Si c'est bien ça ( image ci contre) je vois encore qu'on fait allusion à moi et ma vieille théière ?>

For God sake, why do you think we are speaking about you, don't you ? Did you experience blue screens before ?

Hmm. May I give you the best advice, for free ? In case you get into trouble with blue screens and the like on your computer, do key in Ctrl-Alt-Del and most of all, have a long run around your area. Would say about 23 statute miles. Don't change your operating system, it would take many years to setup and don't buy another computer, it would be too costly. Even, the good question I'm asking myself: do you really need a computer, because you can arrange for your stuffs by phone, can't you ?

Jim.

Sujet : Good morning Fraaaaaaance ! Nouveau De Jacques  Le 16-08-2005 à 13:16 sta

By phone? you joke, the businesses solve yourselves even less... And it's not for a technical reason.

James

Sujet : Good morning Fraaaaaaance ! Nouveau De Georges Pitropakis  Le 18-08-2005 à 14:48 sta

Hey, did I stay too long abroad, what the hell happened to you guys? Is the Eiffel Tower and the Atomium still in place ?

Sujet : Good morning Fraaaaaaance ! Nouveau De Jacques  Le 18-08-2005 à 15:08 sta

Not exactly.
    You are not well-informed ?
    The magnetic North and South poles of our planet are being reversed... :-D

Sujet : Good morning Fraaaaaaance ! Nouveau De Georges Pitropakis  Le 18-08-2005 à 16:06 sta

Good Lord, do something someone !!

Sujet : Good morning Fraaaaaaance ! Nouveau De ON5MJ  Le 18-08-2005 à 16:12 sta

Hi Georges,

Don't you know Eiffel tower and Atomium decided to get closer to have kids together ? I can't remember which one is the male and female in this story, but the result will certainly be great.

By the way, I heard from my young neighbour (8 years girl and internet addict) that she will never have kids in the future. The reason is that 9 months downloading is much too much....

J.

Sujet : Good morning Fraaaaaaance ! Nouveau De Georges Pitropakis  Le 18-08-2005 à 18:06 sta

Things should get mixed at some point, Jack. Paris and London should definitely exchange their rivers. That way as the French say, "La Senne serait Tamisée et la Tamise serait Senne"...

By the way, I spent a couple of hours yesterday night in a great pub. After a a few warm beers I had go go to the gents toilet. There was a condom dispenser with a label saying "Certified by British Standards." Then some smart ass (as my American colleague say) has added: "... and so was the Titanic!". Please tell your young neighbour Jack. Unwanted downloads can happen sometimes...

George

Sujet : Good morning Fraaaaaaance ! Nouveau De Jean Luc Fournier  Le 18-08-2005 à 18:35 sta

George, could you please excuse my poor English, but I don't unsterdand all the history ...
    What did you do, in the night, in the gent toilet, with condoms ?8-()[:??:]8oI

Jean Luc

Sujet : Good morning Fraaaaaaance ! Nouveau De Georges Pitropakis  Le 18-08-2005 à 18:45 sta

Well, Jean Luc, my dear firend, as you know I can't help it, I am Greek...

Sujet : Good morning Fraaaaaaance ! Nouveau De YM  Le 18-08-2005 à 18:52 sta

:-D :-D:-D:-D:-D:-D :-D

Sujet : Good morning Fraaaaaaance ! Nouveau De Jacques  Le 18-08-2005 à 19:00 sta

I have a friend also in America who employ this "some smart ass". Perhaps have you ever heard anything about him.
    His name is Cassey eddy. I don't know why but they speak frequently on a well know French radio. Everybody ask always for a picture of him [:??:]

Sujet : Good morning Fraaaaaaance ! Nouveau De ON5MJ  Le 18-08-2005 à 20:12 sta

George, without S in English.

Maybe you haven't been learning yet that Jack is not the translation of Jacques despite the similarities, it's actually the translation of Jean. As I am very touchy on this one for a well known British murderer weared this bloody name while ago, I'd rather be called Jim or James. But don't worry, I'm not angry at you as 99% of french speaking people do this confusion.

We could have instead a private call on some pending projects we have discussed about a few months ago. You know my dial number.

On the side of jokes, I have seen in a magazine, a drawing showing a beach resort with a laptop in the sand and in the water background a sinking guy requesting help and shouting " F1 F1 F1 ". Nice, isn't it ?

James.

Sujet : Good morning Fraaaaaaance ! Nouveau De Jean Luc Fournier  Le 18-08-2005 à 20:55 sta

That's one of the reasons which make me loving George... Not because he's Greek :-D but for his very, very good spirit ....
    JLF

Sujet : Good morning Fraaaaaaance ! Nouveau De Jacques  Le 18-08-2005 à 21:05 sta

If you need a witness :op

Sujet : Good morning Fraaaaaaance ! Nouveau De Jean Luc Fournier  Le 18-08-2005 à 21:53 sta

That's very fine ...
    Jealous ?
    :-D

Tell me just one thing?
    Why do we stay in English on this file ?. ...

:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D

Jean Luc

Sujet : Good morning Fraaaaaaance ! Nouveau De Georges Pitropakis  Le 19-08-2005 à 13:45 sta

OK james, thanks for correcting me...

The reason why we keep this in english is that you might have noticed that nobody broke our balls with computing issues or races of any kind. How enjoyable this change was...

Sujet : Good morning Fraaaaaaance ! Nouveau De Jean Luc Fournier  Le 19-08-2005 à 13:54 sta

Yes, that's true ...
    The Final Solution ?
    We can try in Breizhoneg, too ... :-D:-D:-D:-D

JLF

Sujet : Good morning Fraaaaaaance ! Nouveau De ON5MJ  Le 19-08-2005 à 14:10 sta

<Why do we stay in English on this file ?. ...>

I guess you supposedly mean: ... this post.

The very first and obvious reason is that the post has started in english, refering to the movie "Good morning Vietnam" and wouldn't have any signification in another language, even in French.

On the other hand, as told by George, no running ass hole has invaded this post.

So my suggestion would now be to officially switch the all forum to english, perhaps it will consequently have to be renamed "Wireless-Radio" instead). I think this would improve everybody's knowledge of English (plenty of false friends and mistakes already in the post) and may attract foreign people. It will also limitate struggles for peanuts. Will it not ?

James.

Sujet : Good morning Fraaaaaaance ! Nouveau De Jacques  Le 19-08-2005 à 14:28 sta

OK, why not. Only 14324 post to translate for you :op

I want that for..... tomorrow ?

...evening of course [:!!:]

Sujet : Good morning Fraaaaaaance ! Nouveau De ON5MJ  Le 19-08-2005 à 14:35 sta

I have forgotten to tell the switch concerns future posts, only of course.

J.

Sujet : Good morning Fraaaaaaance ! Nouveau De Jean Luc Fournier  Le 19-08-2005 à 20:59 sta

"wouldn't have any signification in another language, even in French."

I am not sure ! ...
    Every morning, my cat (called pompon) goes outside using the same way : the window of the saloon.
    If you would see his face and his attitude at this moment of the day, you would understand why, very often, I shout instead of him "Boooooooonjour, Lesneven !" (he does not understand English)

:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D

I love this movie ....

I entirely agree with the rest of the ideas : It is more quiet !...

(I only hope no English people will have a look here...)

Jean Luc

Sujet : Good morning Fraaaaaaance ! Nouveau De Georges Pitropakis  Le 19-08-2005 à 21:21 sta

Even if they came they might not even understand this is English :-D:-D

Sujet : Good morning Fraaaaaaance ! Nouveau De ON5MJ  Le 19-08-2005 à 22:15 sta

True, most of the post is just frenglish.

J. :-D

Sujet : Good morning Fraaaaaaance ! Nouveau De ON5MJ  Le 21-08-2005 à 10:07 sta

En parlant d'anglais, voici l'histoire de la candidate téléphoniste qui passe un examen de conversation anglaise et a qui on demande de raconter une histoire sur les couleurs de l'arc en ciel.

Green, Green, Green ....
    I pink the telephone and I say "Yellow, this is Orange. White can I do for you ?".

Jacques.

Sujet : Good morning Fraaaaaaance ! Nouveau De YM  Le 21-08-2005 à 12:08 sta

For frenglish speaking adults only :
    (X rated version)
    Hey, red ! white could I blue fer ya ?
    :-p

Sujet : Good morning Fraaaaaaance ! Nouveau De Yves Cantineau  Le 05-09-2005 à 09:17 sta

Oh! Sorry, je suis tombé sur un site Anglais.....:-D

Sujet : Good morning Fraaaaaaance ! Nouveau De GUY  Le 22-08-2005 à 08:27 sta

Is it a joke ?[:??:]:-D[:??:]

Retour aux sujets 

Rubriques du site

Gamme 1

- Galerie TSF - Mesure ancienne - Littérature - Trucs et astuces - Marquage composants - Tubes Brochages - Achat Vente - Forum - Liens utilesCe site vous
a aidé ?

Gamme 2

- Je cherche - Offre - Tendances - Palais des Glaces - Upload -

Gamme 3

- Archives - Schémathèque - Glossaire technique - Glossaire patoisant - Journaux - Remerciements -